Emily Ward Roark joined the Bryant Law Center in 2000. She is a graduate of Centre College and University of Kentucky College of Law. In her spare time, Emily is a distance runner and volunteers with Starfish Orphan Ministries. She, and her husband Joe, an attorney at the Bryant firm, and their son attend First Baptist Church of Paducah where she and her husband teach a Sunday school class.
- At UK, she was editor of Kentucky Law Journal
- Admitted to practice in Kentucky; United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky; United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit; and Supreme Court of the United States of America.
- Past President McCracken County Bar Association. Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, American Association for Justice and the Kentucky Justice Association.
- Successfully argued and had published opinions in criminal law cases before the Kentucky Court of Appeals and the Kentucky Supreme Court
- Manages the firm’s Criminal Law department, handling cases from DUI and possession cases to sexual crimes and capital murder cases
- Manages the firm’s Workers Compensation department
- Worked extensively on the firm’s DePuy Orthopaedics litigation, train derailment litigation, Daymar College and numerous product liability and mass tort cases