Kevin Shannon joined the Bryant Law Center in 1997. He has resolved hundreds of personal injury and vehicle accident claims in his 23 year practice.
- Graduated Murray State University Cum Laude
- Graduated University of Kentucky College of Law
- Technical Editor, Journal of Mineral Law & Policy
- Admitted to Kentucky Bar; United States District Court of Western District of Kentucky; United States Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit; United States Supreme Court
- Member: Kentucky Bar Foundation, Kentucky Justice Association, and American Association for Justice
- Martindale rating-BV Distinguished
- Member Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Civil litigation practice in state and federal courts
- Experience in Federal and State Court pertaining to personal injury, including automobile accidents, wrongful death, product liability, tractor trailer/ semi accidents, river/maritime injuries, and workers’ compensation
- Member of the Bryant Law Center’s Tamaroa derailment litigation team.
- Experience with both simple and complex matters and all areas relating to the successful resolution of claims
When not working, Kevin is a jogger, a weight lifter, a husband and father of four. Their oldest is a sophomore at the University of Kentucky. They attend St. Thomas More Church in Paducah. He has previously served on the St. Nicholas Family Clinic board and on the Paducah Tilghman Soccer Boosters. He also is an avid follower of local high school sports teams. Kevin occasionally takes in a NASCAR race on the weekends when he is not whittling down his list of landscaping and home improvement projects.