YOUR LOVED ONE DESERVES TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT. WHEN THEY ARE NOT YOU HAVE LEGAL RIGHTS.
I think you’ll agree that everyone wants their elderly loved ones to be treated with respect and dignity. Choosing a nursing home is a difficult decision, you carefully and thoughtfully chose the nursing home you thought would be the safest and best place for your loved one. However, now things with your loved one don’t seem quite right. They are losing weight, withdrawn, unusually sad, poor hygiene, soiled clothing – there is a good chance they are being abused or neglected in their nursing home.
At the Bryant Law Center we take nursing home abuse and neglect seriously. Our office has successfully handled nursing home neglect and abuse complaints in West Kentucky and each time we are greatly saddened to find out that bad nursing homes do exist. If you see any of the signs below we urge you to take action immediately!
Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
SIGNS TO LOOK FOR
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- Open wounds, bed sores or cuts
- Burns and abrasions
- Sudden and unexplained change in weight
- Soiling, poor hygiene, smell of urine or feces
- Loss of hair
- Torn, stained, or bloody clothing or bedding
Less obvious signs
- Listlessness or unresponsiveness
- Infantile or other strange behaviors
- Physical or emotional withdrawal
- Disappearance of personal items
- Sudden and unusual financial transactions
If you suspect your loved one has suffered from nursing home abuse or neglect in Western Kentucky call our office and speak to one of our Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect attorneys. Call 1.888.Mark Bryant in Paducah, KY for a FREE evaluation of your case, don’t let your loved one suffer another day.